30 year reunion committee blog. Don't know if this the the right way to share information? What do you think?

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fight song



Could someone post the official words to the fight song here? I can do most of the 1st verse but I believe that there are 2 published in the football programs.

Believe it or not my kids think that I am a "DORK" for knowing this. At their school none of the students even know that there is a fight song. I have challenge the new principal, who went to this school to get this re-integrated into the games.

There is pride in the mascot, we are the HAYBALERS. Several national sporting publications have done articles over the years on common and unique mascots and as far as I know we always come up as unique.

1 comment:

ray-o-lite said...

I always call him the angry farmer dude.