30 year reunion committee blog. Don't know if this the the right way to share information? What do you think?

Friday, June 20, 2008

Good or Bad idea

If you get so far that you can read this then let me know if the blog environment is the right way for us to work.

I don't really know. But it would allow our communications to get archived with only the subject matter of reunion here.

We also need to decide who gets what kind of access and how.

Let me know what you think. I can also set it up (I think) so that everyone on the committee gets a short email letting them know that someone has posted to the blog but that might be too much.

1 comment:

Miguel Acuna said...

I think this is a great way to stay updated. I know that there's a way to get a summary of the postings with one email at the end of the day or so. That might be a better way to catch up with the activities of the committee and not spend so much time during the busy work day. Just a tought.